If you have a business, then you need a website. We can create a website that is SEO friendly, viewable on mobile devices and easy for you to update yourself without requiring a coder. Anyone can put up a website, but an effective website will contain several elements:
1. Professional Design – A high quality design can make your site look more credible. A professional appearance is important to your business and that’s why we use professional graphic designers to work on the design of the site. Unlike general graphic designers, our designers also have a good basic understanding of coding so they can design accordingly. Check out our portfolio to see examples of our work.
2. Mobile Responsive – Websites should be view-able in mobile and tablet devices. Coding should be reasonably light weight and organized so that it is easy to update and maintain in the future. Our designs are converted into websites by skilled coders. Check out our responsive portfolio for examples.
3. Easy to Update – We can set you up with a content management system (CMS) so that you can update the website yourself without having to know how to code. Creating new pages and editing will be as simple as using a word processor.
4. Usability and Conversion – Converting more of your website visitors into customers or subscribers should be important to you. That’s why our project managers keep up with the latest trends and information about conversion optimization and can help you maximize the effectiveness of your website.
5. SEO and Social Media – Unlike other web designers, we also know about SEO and social media marketing and can set up your site to be SEO and social media friendly.
An effective website can greatly improve your brand image, reduce unnecessary customer service calls, increase sales, and get more search engine and social media traffic.
To get started, contact us and let us know more about your website project, including how many pages your site will be, sites similar to yours and any other special features you require.